Stubben Genesis D Special Dressage Saddle with Biomex Seat, 17.5/18” Seat, Medium Wide/Wide tree
Price: $1750 (retails new for $4595+)
Model: Genesis D Special
Year: Purchased 10/01/2014 (for sale by original owner who had it custom ordered direct from Stubben)
Seat Size: 17.5/18"
Gullet: Stamped 29 which is Stubben's Medium tree but measures 5/5.5" which is Medium Wide/Wide
Flap Length: 16"
Front Blocks: Yes; comes with 3 pairs of different size Velcro blocks
Rear Blocks: No
Gusseted Panels: No
Leather / Synthetic: 100% Leather
Condition: Excellent like-new condition, barely used
Comes With: Matching Stubben saddle cover and 3 pairs of different size knee/thigh blocks
Serial Number / Stamp:
Stubben Genesis Spezial
Made in Switzerland
- This model is the saddle of choice for top dressage riders: Catherine Haddad and Patrick Tigchelaar
- This saddle is for sale by the original owner who custom ordered it direct from Stubben. We have the original paperwork and the saddle was only lightly used, meticulously taken care of and still looks brand new
- Has Stubben's renowned Biomex seat
- Has short billets instead of long dressage billets
- Has a traditional styled leather over girth for extra security
- Comes with 3 pairs of different size Velcro blocks
- Wool flocked panels allow for adjusting to optimal fit
Fittings such as stirrup irons, stirrup leathers, girths, saddle covers, etc. also available for purchase!
Thousands of items are not listed online as inventory changes daily, and the store full of 10k+ items in our inventory!! We always have 150+ saddles in stock so please don't hesitate to contact us with what you are looking for!
Contact us via email at email@example.com, via the Contact Us page or via call/text at 803-522-4769.