Pegasus Butterfly “Uta Graf” Dressage Saddle, 18” Seat, Self-Adapting Tree, Foam Panels
-Item # 1715-1
- 18” Seat (stamped 18); “Deep” seat model
- Self Adapting tree adjusts to any horse on its own with hinged tree points
- Flap measures 15.5” from stirrup bar to bottom of flap
- Foam panels
- “Uta Graf” close contact/jump model made by Pegasus Butterfly Saddles
- Freeshoulder design
- Made in Germany
- Great Condition; Lightly used and well cared for; No repairs needed
- High quality, grippy, calfskin Leather
- Harder to find saddle used
- Retails new for $3995.00
- Manufacturer’s Description:
Initial skepticism soon was replaced by enthusiasm: Now Uta Gräf is riding up to 10 different horses with the Pegasus® Butterfly saddle!
The Uta Graf collection offers elegance, and has been designed and cut according to her exacting standards.
- Standard saddle offers a deep seat, while an optional semi-deep seat is available.
- White crystals at the cantle are optional.
- The shaped knee blocks are extra large and replaceable using a Velcro fastener.
- The straight-cut double layer saddle flaps are equipped with a 2 mm padding for a comfortable position of the rider’s leg. The soft padding of the seat also adds additional rider comfort.
- Material: Naturally tanned leather from southern Germany, aniline dyed
- Saddle Tree: Pegasus® Butterfly
- Saddle Flaps: Calfskin Covered
- Billets: Tearproff LEMICO®
- Blocks: MT020 fixed by Velcro, replaceable
Saddles are available for purchase at our storefront: Aiken Tack Exchange and/or online as we ship worldwide 🌎🌏
We accept PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and ALL credit/debit cards 💰💳
We are located at:
Aiken Tack Exchange
812 Richland Ave East
Aiken, SC 29801
(803) 262-5559 (Landline only; no texting 🤠)
(803) 989-6093 (Text preferred 🤠)