2014 Marcel Toulouse “Romina Professional” Dressage Saddle, 16.5" Seat, “Genesis” System Adjustable Tree, Wool Flocked Panels
Item # 953-10
- 16.5” seat
- Adjustable tree via “Genesis” system and comes with all of the adjustment tools
- Flap length measures 16” from stirrup bar to bottom of flap
- Wool flocked panels with cut-away shoulder relief and rear gussets
- Excellent condition; Barely used; No repairs needed
- Upgraded “Professional Edition” has the highest quality premium leather, “STP” wool flocked panels, and overall highest quality construction of any of the Marcel Toulouse saddle
- Features 3 easily movable and removable billet options included: point billet with elastic, point billet without elastic, and 2 into 1 with a swing billet system which equalizes the rear billet
- “Romina Professional” dressage model made by Marcel Toulouse, which is now discontinued and much harder to find
- Retailed new for $2390.00+
- Made in September 2014
- Serial # 40567
- Manufacturer's Description:
"M. Toulouse Professional series saddle are the first saddles made with Pull Leather (sometimes called Wet-Pull leather), which is created with a special tanning process. Pull Leather is so soft and supple that the saddle rides like its already broken in—even the sweat flap is made of the new Pull Leather. Its new feather touch print gives you even greater “stick” and increased feeling of security in your ride. All Professional Series saddles have the Genesis Adjustable Tree System™ and most have Wool Soft Touch Panels."
"A deep-seated dressage saddle, the Marcel Toulouse Romina Pro features supportive knee rolls. Cut-back shoulder panels allow unrestricted shoulder movement in the dressage horse. Soft Touch Panels combine the benefits of wool flocking for a custom fit with an envelope of latex foam to protect against pressure points. Built on the Genesis adjustable tree, this dressage saddle is crafted of premium, long-lasting, black pull-up leather. A natural vegetable-tanned and aniline-finished leather, it's appreciated for its instantly broken-in feel and its ability to retain durability and just get better with time and use."
"As on all of the MTL PRO saddles, there are 3 billet options included, point billet with elastic, point billet without elastic, and 2 into 1 with a swing billet system which equalizes the rear billet.""Cut-away shoulder panels for your horses comfort, creating less pressure on the shoulder for freedom of movement.""The Genesis adjustable gullet system allows a single saddle to custom fit multiple horses. The system adjusts to virtually any saddle width needed - millimeter by millimeter. Adjustments are made quickly and easily in three steps using the included hex wrench. Simply unlock the gullet, adjust the gullet width and lock in the new width - all without taking the saddle apart. A small, discreet leather-covered flap underneath the saddle is all you need to open to make adjustments. Once the adjustment is made, the tree locks securely in place."
"No lumps, no bumps, no hotspots! Soft Touch panels are made with pure soft latex rubber and genuine wool flocking. The bottom layer of latex rubber allows the panels to mold to the horses back. This creates a more comfortable, better fitting saddle for your horse."
Saddles are available for purchase at our storefront: Aiken Tack Exchange and/or online as we ship worldwide 🌎🌏
We accept PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and ALL credit/debit cards 💰💳
We are located at:
Aiken Tack Exchange
812 Richland Ave East
Aiken, SC 29801
We have 2 Certified Saddle Fitters on our staff here at Aiken Tack Exchange who can assist you in finding the right saddle for you and your horse🐴
(803) 262-5559 (Landline only; no texting 🤠)
(803) 989-6093 (Text preferred 🤠)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us 🤠
Check us out online: