- 50/52” Stubben Equi-Soft Belly Guard Stud Girth
- Brown leather
- Features a center carabiner snap for breastplates, martingales, training aids, etc.
- Excellent condition; Barely used and like-new; No repairs needed
- Made in Switzerland
- Hard to find discontinued model/style
- Retailed new for $400.00+
- This item is located at our store: Aiken Tack Exchange in Aiken, South Carolina and can be purchased in our store or online through the website
- The listed price includes free shipping/insurance nationwide
- Item # 1067-9
From the Stubben website:
“An ingenious and exclusive system of elastic rings that offer the perfect girth pressure. The Stubben Equi-Soft® Stud Girth has an anatomical design and lines that fit the contours of your horse’s body. The Stubben Equi-Soft® Stud Girth is a new ingenious and exclusive system of elastic rings that offer the perfect girth pressure distribution. It has been designed to achieve maximum performance under your horse under strict conditions of comfort. The Equi-Soft has an anatomical design and lines that fit the contours of your horse’s body to achieve maximum comfort, avoiding pinching and the natural resistance that your horse has to its girth. This special design allows the horse to expand its chest when needed during exercise eliminating the feeling of pressure. The elastic rings expand and contract with the rib cage of your horse and maintain a uniform tension. In a comparative study of girths all horses, without exception maintained a much lower heart rate when using the Stubben Equi-Soft® girth. The Equi-Soft webbing strap is the only fully adaptable girth on the market that adapts to the anatomy of the horse serving for all horses and ponies. The design of the Equi-soft girth allows for the central padding to be interchanged in just seconds. Coming in a different colours and fabrics including leather and sheepskin. Please see related products for other style ranges of the Equi-Soft® Girths. The girth you are purchasing includes the leather pad, other pads are sold separately please contact us for a range of choices and prices.
Correct use of the Equi-Soft® Girth:
The centre of the Equi-Soft® Girth must be positioned symmetrically in the centre of the horse’s girth line. Never adjust one side, the tension should be similar on both sides of the girth.
- Offering perfect girth pressure
- Achieve maximum comfort
- Anatomical design
- Avoids pinching
- Ingenious elastic ring design
- Fully adaptable